How Can We Help?
A general guide for handling malfunctions
In the context of any corrupt behaviour of the device the user should perform the following actions:
- Immediately stop using Arago.
- It is recommended to close the connection to the device by pressing the Disconnect button. Closing the entire software is also an option.
- In case of a locomotion malfunction, it is recommended to use the red stop button available in the back of the device. This will kill any executing or pending command.
- Try to identify or eliminate the cause using the description in this document (section Error messages, troubleshooting).
- If it is not possible to identify or eliminate the cause using this document, switch the device off and call Rigsters ApS After-Sales Department (see Manufacturer section at the end of this document).